If you are a beginner in photography then you have to learn everything about it. Photography is not just taking pictures but there are some techniques that you should know, as example techniques to photograph properly.
Holds the camera is an important element, perhaps some beginners underestimate this. But it is the basic science that must be mastered before photographing an object.
Here are tips on photography about how to hold the camera properly. Basic things that you need to be know.
- Use a tripod. If you want to take a picture of an object, you should to focus. But if your hands are shaking, it will produce images that are not perfect. Therefore, you can use a tripod. So, whether you should bring a tripod every time you go photographing? In dealing with this you can see the tips on how to hold the camera below.
- Hold the camera with two hands. Do not hold the camera with one hand. Use your two hands holding the camera and then place it close with your face.
- Place your left hand to the chest or side your body while holding the camera. Here, you can focus to the camera by using left hand while the right hand is control the camera motion.
- Try looking for pretty solid objects to puts the camera. Use existing areas around you, can be wall or tree and so forth. If you are still having trouble, you can take photos while squatting.
- To get good images, before you press the shutter button, try to arrange your breath for more relaxed and calm. Take a good breath is very helpful for not make your hands are shake when taking a picture.
- Press the shutter button slowly or gently. Do not be too rough or in a hurry because this can make the image sometimes becomes blurred.
It is photography tips about how to hold the camera properly. If you mastered the basics of photography then this will increase your ability to take pictures.